Saturday 20 April 2013

Story Time ! xoxo

Here we start by telling the true story of the (my) two little girls Triya and Nora. Every charming thing here has an essence of them with uniqueness. It's about belief, imagination and magic of childhood. Everyone who has a child's heart and imagination will love to walk along with me into the wonder world of Nora and Triya ♥ ~Years before, I was this sassy lady..I still am ;)(never mind !) carrying my first beautiful daughter. I called it trendy in my head to have someone, your creation, your child ♥ and then ♥ Triya ♥ was born in this world ~ Years later a feeling to have someone yours, for a sense of that feeling of belonging some where, a need to feel special and treat that someone special. A feeling to have someone for us, Triya and myself. My Nora was born. It was dark in the world until my angels shone that soothing light. So much love but so incomplete with imbalance of energies. ♥ Oh! I love Triya and Nora ♥ I can't deny I have never been in touch with nature and my fairy world.. Well I needed a reminder, a strong bell in my right ear and that's exactly what Triya and Nora did to me. I didn't really involve in playing much with other kids a lot. I loved my time for myself. I used to take the used old cake moulds and fill it with sand and water like a paste and turn it upside down in the garden or backyard and I decorated with tiny pebbles and lovely fallen flowers and sang happy birthday songs to the mother nature and danced in rejoice too. This was my very favourite game. I did invite other kids and my sisters in the neighbourhood to showcase my cake and involve them in my game. Well they came in there to see the new cakes I made and went away. They never seem to get my idea of celebration of mother earth's birthday every so often without any lack of excitement or boredom. I had fairy friends and I never felt weird about it... Well! This game went on even when became a teenager. But as I grew up with my chores, problems in life I did distance away from my happiness, art , painting, music and everything. Oh! it happens to all of us. those nasty thing we put ourselves through; those people who mess up everything or that we let them do to us. When you let go of the control of your happiness, your very precious life!

No comments:

Post a Comment