Friday 19 April 2013

~~~♥♥♥How I create ♥♥♥~~~



~~~♥Hello World ♥~~~

This is my first post and I would like to introduce my creations ready for your homes ;)

I am an artist and these days everything is Fae inspired in my life.. Its like a magick leading me and guess what ? I incorporate my art with lots of recycling , by adding things like.. bottles, caps , kitchen towel stems. etc.... Well! I use them to create the armature of my sculpts and of course I sculpt on top of it with clay.

I create everything from the scratch, from a lump of clay or a plain canvas and it is as if my creations become real. Yes, check out my art and you know what I mean <3 ( !!I dont know how this is happening~~) All I do is let myself be guided and my fairies , all emanate their energy through my creations, characters ♥♥~~

Are you ready to be with me in my jouney of life .Oh! I mean ♥♥ Beautiful, Happy Life ♥♥

Do you have an open mind with no fear of being judged and to be childlike and be playful in pure bliss♥♥


"Come away, O human child: To the waters and the wild with a fairy, hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand." William Butler Yates

Lets get ready to travel to our fairy world ♥♥~~♥♥~~♥♥~~♥♥~~♥♥~~♥♥~~♥♥~~♥♥~~♥♥~~♥♥~~♥♥~~♥♥~~♥♥~~♥♥~~♥♥~~♥♥~~♥♥~~



2 comments:

  1. I wish you all the best in all your endeavours. May your fairies take you to dizzying heights of success and help you reach the pinnacle of glory and fame.

    ReplyDelete